Clean Your Jewelry At Home Without Any Metal Loss.
Easily make your pieces of jewellery shine like never before,get rid of the stain and built-up dirt, and make themstand out & look newwith the Instant Shine Jewelry Cleaner.
Cleaner. It is formulated with an expert combination of hydrogen peroxide and suede fabricwhichsafely cleans all kinds of jewelrymaterials such as diamond, silver, gold &, etc.
Instant Shine Jewelry Cleaner isammonia-freewhichallows deep cleaningwithout causing damages to your jewellery in the long run. It also gives ashiny coatingthat canlast up to a whopping 12 months!
Quick Shine Formula
It does not only offer instant cleaning; it also has a powerful quick-shine formula to make your jewellery sparkle.
Instant Shine Jewelry Cleaner is an instant cleanser for your metal and stone collections. It effectively cleans gold, silver, diamonds, pearls, turquoise, and opals. It can remove the dirt from your all jewellery and accessories, including necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and more.
This liquid cleanser does not require deep rubbing, removing tarnish and dirt from your prized possessions both quickly and gently. Its cleaning formula does not contain ammonia and harsh chemicals that might affect your items' quality, so you can rest assured that your accessories will neither fade nor get discoloured from the cleaning process.
Prevent tarnishing from reforming that lasts for 12 months.
100% non-toxic and biodegradable, safe to use.
It can be used on a variety of jewelry types including gold, palladium, diamond, e.t.c.
Instant Shine Jewelry Cleaner
Instantly cleans the old and tarnished silver articles, gold, diamond & etc. giving them a brand new look. This is very easy to use and can be used multiple times by the dipping method. Sparkling clean articles without any weight loss.
How to Use:
Apply the solution undiluted using a cotton/cloth and rub it on the silver article or dip the silver article in undiluted solution and leave it for a few seconds.
Rinse the silver article with fresh/soap water and get it dry with a clean cloth.
Use it clear fully and keep it out of reach of children.